Ammin, having just learned that our new friends signed up their 3 year old for soccer first thing upon landing in Japan: "Josiah, do you want to play soccer too?"
Josiah: (very slowly, considering it) "Well, it depends on how hard I have to work" Humm. That's my boy. Maybe there's some video of Keagan to inspire him over on Kacey's blog.
Ammin: "I'm pretty sure I'm speeding, but there's a line of cars piling up behind me"
Driving on the one road where we've actually seen the speed limit as high as 50km/hr.
Josiah: "No sweet honey, the playground is broken" to my friend's daughter who had just announced she wanted Josiah to go to the playground with her. (Ammin had already told him no because the play area was roped off.) I have no idea where he heard "sweet honey". We do use as assortment of pet names for our children, but not (yet) "sweet honey" Although, in Josiah's defense, Alonna is very sweet...
Sarah: "I have no idea what's going on. They're getting ready to do something over there." Waiting for our turn at the child and parent portion of Josiah's school sports day last weekend, but actually we end up saying this almost every time we go out. :)
9 years ago
I LOVE Josiah's sweet honey line.
ReplyDeleteAs for video, you might find one video if you scan back to long ago...like maybe last week. I am obsessed with capturing every moment with my FLIP camera. I hope he plays and has fun even if he does have to work hard. :)
We think of you often and we're so glad that things are going so well for you!