This is Ammin posting here. Sarah and I would like to express a very special thank you to all our friends who helped to get us out of town. Thank you for watching the boys, feeding us, giving us a place to stay, and helping to find us lodging while we were still driving! What a reminder of how truly blessed we are to have such dear friends as all of you are.
We are also glad to have been able to spend dinner, or at least desert, with our friends as well before we left. Its always a challenge to be able to see everyone who has meant so much to you over the years or spend enough time with everyone at the end as well. Whether our visits with you were long or short, please know that our last moments with you were special and precious to us.
9 years ago
I shared this with Amanda and so I thought I'd share it with you, also. I was browsing through postings on militarybyowner and saw your house ad. As I clicked on the pictures of your house where we spent so many times in laughter and fellowship, I just began to cry. I really love you guys and miss you already!!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are awsome... I hope you are having a refreshing time with the family before your adventure. We pray for you guys every day.
ReplyDelete